The source of our corporate energy lies in the zeal and creativity of our industrious, competent, dependable, courageous and pioneer work force. Being fully aware of the fact that our most valuable asset which is going to carry our company into the future is our personnel, we primarily aim at creating a work environment which enable them to put forth their creativity, support and sustain development and in which they can adopt our corporate principles; an environment which is stable and peaceful in every sense.
Our main principle in selection and placement
The available positions are filled by employees among the candidates in a fair and unbiased manner.
Selection and Placement Procedure
This procedure is completed in four major steps.
- Budget Plan
- Forming a candidate pool
- Selection and approval process
Every year, the personnel requirement for the next year having been determined, the yearly work force plan is prepared and approved by the Board of Directors. In other words, the qualities of the personnel to be assigned to available positions are made public at the beginning of each year.
The candidate pool is made up according to general application and / or applications received upon vacancy announcements made for the vacant positions came out as a result of yearly work force planning. Our advertisements can be reached over Roketsan WEB site or over Kariyer.net. (In certain conditions announcements may appear as newspaper advertisement).
Applications to Roketsan can only be made at http://ik.roketsan.com as the sole source address and applications made through other channels are not taken into consideration.
All the applications properly made are recorded in the Human Resources’ candidate pool and kept for 2 years from the latest renewal date.
Selection and approval process in Roketsan is carried out in line with the criteria previously determined and defined. For the position vacancies in the early work force plan, curriculum vitae is selected from candidate pool, which in the first instant, is in conformity with the general Roketsan principles and than, with the qualities required for the position.
Roketsan general recruitment criteria;
For all candidates;
- T.C. (The Republic of Turkey) citizenship
- Document the competency level in the foreign language required by the position with an accredited system (KPDS, TOEFL, IELTS, ÜDS etc.)
- To hold the certificates required by the position and document them
- To command the programming languages required by the position at the expected levels.
Training and Success criteria for the fresh graduate candidates;
- For the candidates graduated from universities which give the training necessary for the position and placed among the first 10 universities in the listing according to the results of the recent University Selection and Placement Examination, graduation with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2,5/4.
- For the candidates graduated from universities which give the training necessary for the position but not placed among the first 10 universities in the listing according to the results of the recent University Selection and Placement examination, graduation with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3/4.
- In cases where the foregoing conditions are not met, to have gotten 80 or more points in KPSS or ALES examinations or having a minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Graduation, as a minimum, from a Vocational School for Technicians cadres
Criteria required for experienced candidates to promote to a higher level;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar and / or supporting position for engineering staff
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar and / or supporting position for specialist’ staff
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar and / or supporting position for technicians staff
- Candidates who satisfy the criteria requirements, on their curriculum vitae are invited to interview process. Such interview process comprises three stages where authorized personnel from Human Resources Department and from the relevant department participate in the process.
- In the first stage of the interview, the candidates are evaluated as to their essential competencies and as to their suitability to the requirements of the position, these supported by their CV’s.
- Those candidates who are proven to be suitable for the position are subject to technical evaluation. One of the tools used in such evaluation is presentation application. For this purpose, candidates are given a subject related to the position and they are expected to make a presentation of it to a jury formed for the purpose, in the English language.
- Reference inquiries made for the experienced candidates who success fully complete both stages; in the case of experienced candidate, from the manager of their former workplace whereas for recent graduates from their teachers in university.
- Interviews continue until the most suitable candidate is formed for the position and after such a candidate is determined, approval procedures in Roketsan are completed
At the conclusion of the evaluations, all the candidates who had been interviewed are informed of the result. The candidates whose employments are approved are informed of the documents they have to prepare in order to be able to start working in Roketsan.
The employment procedures are carried out for those candidates approved, 1 day before their commencement. Since we are a company with level of risk, orientation process for the new employee is started on the day he / she starts working by giving work safety and fire training.
You can reach our hr related announcements at Roketsan official web site from the following link:
Opportunities for Trainees
Roketsan provides students in engineering departments job training opportunities in its respective field of activity. Applications for such training are made in March – April every year, by filling in the Practice Application Form in the Web Site of Roketsan A.Ş. The quotas for training in our company are announced in our Web Site for each training period and those eligible for such job training are selected from students in third of fourth year